VOUCHERS AVAILABLE FOR GIL SHAHAM WITH THE MADISON SYMPHONY!
Exciting news! The greatest violinist performing in our time is coming to Madison to perform one of the greatest violin concertos ever written! Gil Shaham will play the Beethoven Violin Concerto with the Madison Symphony on March 11, 12 and 13. You can read more about the artist and concert at the links below. (The concerto is on the second half of the program, after intermission.)
The Madison Symphony has generously made available to Suzuki Strings of Madison 120 vouchers for complementary tickets to these concerts!! (There is a $4.00 service fee for each ticket.) The vouchers will be given out on a first come/first served basis and are limited to two per family. For more family members and families who cannot commit to attending a concert, student rush tickets are available at the box office the day of the concert. Rush tickets are either $20.00 or $15.00 and two tickets can be purchased at this price with each student ID. Overture Center policy states that children under 6 are not permitted to attend these concerts. Please note the Overture Center Health and Safety Policies below. (Proof of covid vaccination or negative covid test required for entrance.) The last date to request vouchers is Thursday, March 10.
Concerts are on Friday, March 11 at 7:30, Saturday, March 12 at 8:00 and Sunday, March 13 at 2:30.
If you are sure you can attend, here is how to get two vouchers for this special concert:
Send an email to: email@example.com with the following information:
Parent first and last name:
Student/s first and last name:
Concert day and date:
The last date to request vouchers is Thursday, March 10.
The vouchers will be held at the box office Will Call window under the parent’s name. The vouchers then need to be exchanged for tickets and the $4.00 per voucher fee.
Read about Gil Shaham: https://gilshaham.com/
Read about the concert: https://madisonsymphony.org/event/gil-shaham-beethoven-violin-concerto/
OVERTURE CENTER HEALTH & SAFETY POLICIES
February 23, 2022
Overture Center is open Monday-Saturday, 11am to 6pm and Sunday, noon to 6pm, and for performances. Ticket office hours are 11am to 5pm Monday – Friday, 11am to 2pm Saturdays and additional hours for performances. Check here for more hours.
To offer the safest environment possible for our patrons, artists, employees, volunteers and community, we have implemented the following requirements for everyone who enters the building, whether visiting the ticket office and galleries or attending a show, meeting or event.
- Overture Center requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination along with photo ID for everyone ages 5 and above who enters the building.
- Boosters are not required unless stated for a specific show.
- Anyone age 5 and above who is not vaccinated may show proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to entry or a negative antigen test administered by a health care or pharmacy provider taken within 24 hours of entry, along with photo ID. An at-home antigen test administered by a virtual proctor with a time and date stamped result within 24 hours will also be accepted.
- Through April 3, 2022, a facial mask must be worn by everyone ages 2 and above while in the building.
- View specific details here: https://www.overture.org/health